25 January 2011

Best Parenting Tweets



Loved the "Best Parenting Tweets" that magazines including Redbook published at the end of 2010. My favorite from Redbook's list is the first one, about a mom finding a cranberry in her hair. I have found stickers, copious amounts of glitter and definitely produce in my hair over the years.  What's the weirdest thing you found in your hair -- or in your pocket -- since becoming a parent?


But my very favorite tweet is the one below. Although it's about single parenthood, I think it holds true for all parents.


"Each day of single parenthood contains barely-pulled-off feats of logistics that no one will notice or remember. A thousand boring miracles."
(@thehighsign's Dana Stevens)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thank God I don't have to say lice is the worst thing ever found in my hard. Leaves, sand...lots of stuff like that courtesy of my little guy.